Total Pageviews

Monday 8 August 2011

It was only ever a matter of time.....

Not much to report really, except that they do really good deals on trainers at tri expos. Hyde Park on Saturday was no exception.

So what do I think (apart from the fact that they go with my shorts)...... well, I like them, yes when you are walking you can feel the sticky out bits (technical term, bear with me) but when you are running you dont really notice them. Yeah, I'm running more midfoot and my calves aren't achy but I feel like they have worked a bit more than normal. So I have done 2 hours so far in them and I dont think I would have a problem running a long distance in them but, maybe 50 miles on Saturday would be a bit too much. What I will do I think, is ask Mr H to bring them so I can if I want wear them when I am tired to see if they improve form.

It's an experiment innit!

Oh yes, I got my bike back too. The young lad went round the back to get it and I heard the other bloke round there say "lovely bike this one" :-) Now I know it isn't in the big scheme of things a fantastic bike, but it did make me smile, and be glad to have it back. When all is said and done I do look after it, and always always would choose to go on it before either of the other bikes I own. Which is why I have no doubt it will be doing outlaw with me next year.

I went to Yo Sushi for the first time in my life today. I can report that you dont have to have raw fish. You need not to mind being shouted at by mad Japanese people, green tea is alright really and dont go there with a really fat friend. Or if you do, dont offer to split the bill :-D

Right, for someone with nothing to say, I cant half bang on! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment