Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 March 2012

Today.....

I should have been running the Thames Path 100. I feel a bit meh, that I'm not, whilst still knowing it was the right decision. Yesterday I got V tickets. Every year I say I will never go again, and then they announce the line up and I have to. I can't not go and see the Stone Roses. I booked the day with Shed Seven on first though :-D I'm not camping. Aged 41 and a half I gave up festival camping for good and fled the Isle of Wight. Even Bruce Springsteen there this year could not persuade me to return. Probably cos I have tickets to see him in Hyde Park. Why would someone who hates crowds as much as me spend time and money on flinging themselves right into them? A) love live music B) beer makes it possible C) I can have a massive strop and be perfectly justified. Today's revised schedule is a run up to parkrun to back mark. Quick visit to m&s. Quick swim. Then work on a presentation that I will be giving in 2 weeks in AMERICA. The fact that I will be presenting to the worlds experts in my current field isn't scaring the crap out of me at all. Oh no. :-/ I expect that I will have to do that whole imagine the audience naked thing. I've done it before and it's not that nice actually. Unless its an audience of supermodels and athletes I would rather not ta! I guess I could invite Mr H ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment