Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 October 2012

What I been up to

Ok we will get the races over first.

Parkrun - 22.59. Knew it wasn't happening from the start. Heavy legs, cramps. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes :-D but still a decent workout.

Wix 5 today - 36.21. Quite a large PB but also a very good field as it was Essex champs. Happy with my performance given it would never be my best one. Dag ladies got a point in the Essex series so job done yeah?

DC from Ilford didn't take me over til 2.5 miles, I am getting CLOSER :)

I also entered some races.

Tiptree 10 for next week. I expect a good field there as well cos its masters champs, but my aim will be an official 10 mile PB, and to get in a decent length run before Russ gets pissed off.

Then, outlaw half triathlon. Well it was filling up and I fancy a blast which that course will give. Also LJB and Saffers have entered and I reckon we can have some fun :)))))

(I have just told Mr H that the program he is trying to make me watch is something I have already seen. He doesn't believe me. I have had to explain the plot and how it ends to him)

Which reminds me, this week we celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary ..... That's a bloody long time. We had a great dinner out at the local Turkish restaurant. We love asking for wine there cos they haven't got a bloody clue. We asked for (it was on the wine list) a red mouton cadet. Well I thought the waiters head was going to explode. He went away, lots of furious whispering later he came back and said 'sorry, we ain't got no motion cadett'

Ok then, Cabernet Sauvignon? He looked doubtful but we got it :-D

Anyway, nice night:)

I am also thinking about entering Benfleet 15 and a duathlon in Feb.

What else..... Hmmmm, well, no parkrun next week as I'm going to Epping forest to do a fungal foray...waheeey! No, it's not that exciting. One of my old lecturers from uni is a mate and he is taking students and I say every year I will go and tag along and have a beer after so this year I will.

Not too many though I have an appointment with a 10 miler the next day.

See you after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment