Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 December 2012

Did you know, I've been wanting you?

So leave the locks on the latch yeah?

That's just what I've been listening to. What sticks :-)

Hmmm, this week. Job? Yeah fine. Still got a way to go before its my job. That's fine.

News. Shocking. That the nurse who answered the telephone killed herself? Um really? Please, she was fooled. I hope it wasn't just that....except that sounds wrong too, I don't know. I will admit, I have a pact with myself that if it all seems too much then yeah just do it. But I have no kids. And I also have methods I refined. Long time ago. Smile :)

Ha! Dunno what I'm talking about. If someone did it to you you wouldn't, you just never would. I can't explain that. I don't want to.

Anyway running. Hmm 22.30 parkrun after a night out. Not bad really. And today was 16 with 14 at mp.


Never happened. I did 8 half mile reps at 3.32. It worked. Sort of. Only the last rep was longer.

Then out for lunch at a restaurant 5 mins up the road. Roast dinner for both of us and a bottle of wine and some beer for £40.00 not bad!!!!

Birthday tomorrow. No one at work knows. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment