Total Pageviews

Friday 28 December 2012

So what d'ya say?

You can't give me the dreams that are mine anyway......

But I can list a few goals and stuff can't I :)

And I can REVIEW THE YEAR :-D cos I hate that don't I. I'll be quick though, I'm not one for gabbing on.

Jan- cant remember
Feb- did quadzilla, it made me want to kill myself
Mar- went to Philadelphia, spoke at a conference, other stuff. Didn't run 100 miles.
April- didn't run London.
May- um....
June- er.....
July- found out I was anaemic which would explain the ambivalence towards running. Got very drunk watching Bruce Springsteen
August- took lots of iron, ran short stuff better, went to V, wasn't impressed. Worried about being unemployed.
Sept- did sub3 Olympic tri, got new job.
Oct- did 21.38 at parkrun, got 1st female at Brentwood 10k won £100 :-D won parkrunner of the month
Nov-left old job, started new. Had week holiday, tried out hot tub. No idea what the fuss is about them.
Dec-got inov8 195s and loved them :) went to my sisters for Xmas, loved it. Saw a genuine reindeer print. Got my very own fluffy unicorn.

And now for my goals for 2013.

*clears throat*

I have absolutely no fucking idea :-D

Last year I said what I was going to do and I didn't. I'm not making that mistake again. I currently am only enjoying short fast running. I don't know when that will change. I'm making no predictions. I will concentrate on my work and let the other stuff go on around it. Then I won't be disappointed in myself will I.

No comments:

Post a Comment