Total Pageviews

Monday 16 January 2012

I can't seem to face up to the facts......

....I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax, I can't sleep cos my beds on fire, don't touch me I'm a real live wire.....

You know the rest.

Blimey, what's wrong with me? I'm at boiling point for no discernable reason, obviously I'm a woman and the way we work is very mysterious, even, to ourselves, well I'm assuming there, I've only ever been me, and I confuse the hell out of myself :-D

Anyway, I have had a think about it, and I think I'm a bit mentally tired. I really dont want to run today, like really not...........but physically I feel fine. Maybe I thought too much on Saturday eh? Also I keep waking up in the night thinking about stuff, you know, job stuff, house stuff all the ordinary things that I cant seem to switch off, and then last night it was the American Psycho dream. I had to get up, turn the lights on and check the wardrobes. Then give myself a talking to before I could go back to sleep! Mr H wasn't there, I always assume he has gone to work, and he buys me stuff so I guess he does :D

Hmmm work stuff. Thats it really I know it. Contract ends Oct, unsure of my next move. Getting too old to Post Doc. (over)Qualified for nothing. Publication record sucks. Science rocks dunnit.

So all this waffling on is trying to explain to myself why I havent run today and why I am not going to. Sometimes a good run when you are in a bad mood does you the world of good. Sometimes you just cant get out there in the first place. I'm deciding not to beat myself up about it.

The next time I run though I will wear the new 2xu tights I bought this morning. They look fab WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

1 comment: