Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2012

I tried to discover.....

A little something to make me sweeter...

And it turned out to be a swim and a turbo :)))

I had to stop writing my blog this morning as I realised I was being a miserable twat. I am constantly annoyed by people moaning about the thing they do as a hobby and what do I do....yeah moan. I know running is my favourite thing but turns out it doesn't really matter how I get my fix as long as I get it. I am such a tart :D

Anyway, thinking on my leg I know what I did yesterday. As soon as I started running my piriformis was making me drag my leg. Rather than stopping like the sensible educated person I am I decided that I had to carry on because I said I would. So rather than pushing with my glutes I'm pulling with my hip to the point where it starts to affect my groin. To the point where I am shuffling, to the point where I am in tears.

And this is what I do for fun. Muppet!!!

Anyway, hot bath when I got in and a promise of wine and fish fingers for tea and I was happier. And I've been thinking about things.

The way I train is to go out and do what I want to do. If I have to do it it stresses me out. So I am going to take each of the events I have planned as they come. If I feel like doing them I will. If I don't that's fine, because I know what will make me happy.

I have many many miles in my legs. I have endurance. I'm also a stubborn cow.

I won't let running get me down, it doesn't define who I am, it doesn't make me a better person and I don't want it to. There's a lot more to me than that :)

Basically I'm me!!!! Like it or not. And I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment